- Yousef has 14 years of working experience in the financial advisory field. He has worked for several consulting firms during his career including AFG and E&Y.
- Yousef has executed several assignments for different clients in different industries including real estate, manufacturing, education, transportation, IT and many others. His main fields of experience include Valuations, Feasibility Studies, Initial Public Offerings (IPO’s) and Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Yousef has served many clients in many industries including Abdulkhaliq Saeed, Tatweer, Dulb Contracting, Almajal Group, Faden Advertising, Al-Romaizan, Durrat Arriyadh, Alajmi Contracting, Riyadh Schools, Packaging Products Company, Higher Education Fund, Naqel, and many others.
Yousef has a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree with Finance concentration from King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Saudi Arabia.
Chief Compliance Officer : Mr. Ahmed Fawzi
Mr. Ahmed Fawzi graduated from the Faculty of Commerce and Business Administration, He has gained from working in the financial companies a large professional experience in the field of Compliance which qualified him to join the competencies in TeamOne to work the Compliance Officer.
- The compliance & Anti-Money laundering and Terrorism Financing for TeamOne company.
- The compliance & Anti-Money laundering and Terrorism Financing for Ebanah Financial company.
- The Financial Manager for Ebanah Financial company.
- Bachelor of Commerce and Business Administration, Accounting from Helwan university, Egypt.
- Holds CME-1 certificate from Capital Market Authority.
- Holds CME-2 certificate from Capital Market Authority.
- Holds International Advanced certificate in Compliance from the International Compliance Association (ICA) cooperating with Saudi Capital Market Authority.